ORIGINAL BANFF FILM FESTIVAL
We are proud to support the film makers and story tellers that make this festival so special. As part of our partnership with the Banff Mountain Film and Book Festival, we have created a limited edition collection of a BUFF Original Multifunctional Headwear that celebrates the natural beauty of Banff.
- Featuring artwork by John Fellows
- 100% recycled REPREVE® Performance Microfiber
- 4-way ULTRA-STRETCH
- UPF 50 Sun protection*
- Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation**
- Multifunctional - 12+ ways to wear
- 100% Seamless
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying, breathable
- One-size-fits-most adults
- Product Dimensions: (approx.) 20.5 (L) x 9 (W) inches
- Weight: 1.2 ounces
95% Polyester, 5% Elastane
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not iron
Protection against the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) radiation. Samples of fabrics have been tested for UV protection by LEITAT-Textile Technology Institutes in accordance with the standard AS/NZS 4399:1996 “Sun protective clothing Evaluation and Classification”, results achieving UPF>50 (98% UV protection). Protection may be lessened if fabric is stretched, wet or old.
**The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this fabric as an effective UV protectant only for covered areas.