At home on a kayak, paddleboard, wave runner, or a fishing boat, our lightest-weight gloves are so comfortable you might forget you’re wearing them. The breathable fabric offers UPF 40+ sun protection* and dries amazingly fast. And the seamless, bonded-cuff finish prevents chafing, even if you wear them all day. The BUFF Solar Glove™ is approved and recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation.
- UPF 40+ sun protection*
- Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation**
- Half-finger length provides protection while leaving fingertips free
- Partial silicone palm for improved grip
- Pull tab for easy removal, even when wet Bonded cuff prevents chafing
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not iron
(UPF) measures the amount of UV radiation that penetrates a fabric and reaches your skin. A fabric rated with a UPF of 40 will allow only 1/40th of the sun’s UV rays to pass through. Samples of fabrics have been tested for UV protection at Bureau Veritas Consumer Product Services in accordance with the standard AATCC 183:200 “Ultraviolet Protection Properties for Fabric.”
**The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this fabric as an effective UV protectant only for covered areas.