If you’re usually the last one on the water in the fall and the first to launch your boat in the spring, you need our FullFlex Glove™ for cooler weather. With brushed fabric on the inside, these gloves are extremely soft, and warmer than our other fishing gloves. Plus, they offer 50+ UPF sun protection* and are approved and recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation.
- 50+ UPF sun protection*
- Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation**
- Anti-microbial fabric prevents odors
- Full-finger length with a touchscreen-compatible index finger
- Wrapped silicone palm improves grip
- Abrasion-resistant film in high-wear areas to reduce blisters and cuts
- Advanced engineering adds a double-layer of fabric between index finger and thumb for maximum durability
- Pull tab makes them easy to put on Bonded stretch hem eliminates chafing
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not iron
Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) measures the amount of UV radiation that penetrates a fabric and reaches your skin. A fabric rated with a UPF of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun’s UV rays to pass through. In other words, it blocks 49/50ths or 98% of the UV radiation. UPF 50+ is the highest possible rating. Samples of fabrics have been tested for UV protection by LEITAT—Textile Technology Institute in accordance with the standard AS/NXS4399:1996 “Sun protective clothing--Evaluation and Classification.”
**The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this fabric as an effective UV protectant only for covered areas.