UV INSECT SHIELD BUFF MOSSY OAK
- Ways to wear
- Repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggars and midges (no-see-ums)
- Invisible odorless, EPA-registered protection from insects
- Repellant lasts 70 launderings
- Blocks 95% of UV rays*
- 12+ ways to wear
- Exceptional moisture-wicking with 4-channel fibers
- Soft, breathable Coolmax® Extreme fabric
- 100% seamless
- Cool in the summer, extra layer of warmth in the winter
- 2-way lateral stretch
- Polygiene® Active Odor Control
- One size fits all adults
- Product Dimensions: (approx.) 20.5 x 9.75 inches
- Weight: 1.4 ounces
100% microfiber polyester
Insect Shield® Built-In Insect Repellant
Effective: Repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and midges (no-see-ums).
Convenient: Invisible protection just by putting on your clothes.
Comfortable: You can’t tell it’s there but the bugs can.
Durable: Lasts through 70 launderings, the expected lifetime of a garment.
Easy Care: Normal home laundering is recommended. Do not dry clean.
Polygiene® Active Odor Control
Neutralizes odor and stops the growth of odor causing bacteria and fungi.
“Wear more, wash less!”
A special four-channel fiber forms a transport system that pulls moisture away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric. It then dries that moisture faster than any other fabric to thermoregulate the body.
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not iron
Blocks 95% of UV radiation.* Ultraviolet radiation, or UV, is present in sunlight. Sunburn is a sign that your skin has received too much UV. Overexposure to UV over many years can cause more serious health problems such as skin cancer or cataracts. Garments that are sensibly designed for sun protection like this one reduce your UV exposure. *Samples of fabrics have been tested for erythemally effective UV protection by LEITAT—Textile Technology Center in accordance with the standard AS/NZS4399:1996. “Sun protective clothing—Evaluation and Classification”, results ranged from 93.3% (UPF≥15) to 98.0% (UPF≥50) averaging 95% UV protection (UPF≥20).