- Ways to wear
Technical headwear for active sports, the BUFF Headband offers hair and sweat management for runners and yogis. COOLMAX® PRO quick-dry fabric wicks away moisture and blocks UV rays and helps you keep your cool. A Polygiene® treatment is added to resist odors and bonded seams reduce irritation.
- Official Anton Krupicka product
- 95% UV protection*
- COOLMAX® PRO performance fabric
- Polygiene® fabric treatment helps control odors
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying, breathable
- Comfort seam bonding technology
- One-size-fits-all adults
- Product Dimensions: (approx.) 3.5 (H) x 10 (L) inches
- Weight: 0.5 ounces
100% polyester microfiber
Polygiene® Active Odor Control
Permanent effect, lasts the lifetime of the garment. Environmentally friendly application.
A special four-channel fiber forms a transport system that pulls moisture away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric. It then dries that moisture faster than any other fabric to thermoregulate the body.
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not iron
* UV PROTECTION: 95%
Samples of fabrics have been tested for erythermally effective UV protection by LEITAT-Textile Technology Institutes in accordance with the standard AS/ NZS4399:1996 “Sun protective clothing-Evaluation and Classification”, results ranged from 93,3% (UPF > 15) to 96,7% (UPF>30), averaging 95% UV protection (UPF>20).