- Ways to wear
Windproof, water resistant and breathable, the Windproof multifunctional headwear is a versatile piece made with microfleece-lined GORE® WINDSTOPPER® soft-shell fabric at the base, and a double layer of microfiber above. The result is headwear that delivers the highest level of wind, weather and thermal protection where it’s needed most without sacrificing versatility and wear options. Great for fast-moving sports in cold conditions, it can be worn five different ways – from knotted cap to neckerchief. A Polygiene® treatment on the microfiber panels resists odor, and a laser-cut tapered bottom gives it a clean, ergonomic fit.
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER® fabric
- Polygiene® fabric treatment of microfiber helps control odors
- Windproof, breathable, water resistant
- Soft polyester microfiber performance fabric
- Moisture wicking, quick drying, breathable
- Product Dimensions: (approx.) 24.75 (L) x 10.5 (W) inches
- Weight: 3.2 ounces
100% microfiber polyester
GORE® Windstopper: 99% polyester, 1% PTFE
Panel: 100% polyester fleece
Polygiene® Active Odor Control
Neutralizes odor and stops the growth of odor causing bacteria and fungi.
“Wear more, wash less!”
High performance fabrics are constructed by laminating Gore’s special membrane to functional fabrics. A warm, soft base layer combines with a WINDSTOPPER® membrane and a durable, water-repellant outer layer.
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not iron