WINDPROOF BUFF MOSSY OAK
- Ways to wear
Windproof and breathable, the Windproof BUFF® Mossy Oak® is a versatile piece made with WINDSTOPPER® soft-shell fabric with wicking fleece against the skin. Ideal for fast speeds in cold temps, this odor-controlling piece repels light precipitation. Wear in five different ways, from a knotted cap to a neckerchief, with popular Mossy Oak® designs.
- Soft, breathable 100% microfiber polyester
- Polygiene® Active Odor Control applied to microfiber
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER® protection from cold & wind
- One size fits all adults
- Product Dimensions: (approx.) 24.75 x 10.5 inches
- Weight: 3.2 ounces
100% microfiber polyester
GORE® Windstopper: 99% polyester, 1% PTFE
Panel: 100% polyester fleece
Polygiene® Active Odor Control
Neutralizes odor and stops the growth of odor causing bacteria and fungi.
“Wear more, wash less!”
High performance fabrics are constructed by laminating Gore’s special membrane to functional fabrics. A warm, soft base layer combines with a WINDSTOPPER® membrane and a durable, water-repellant outer layer.
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not iron