UV MULTIFUNCTIONAL HEADBAND MARINE CORPS MARATHON
- Ways to wear
The BUFF UV Multifunctional Headband offers thermal efficiency, built-in sun protection, seamless construction and the moisture-wicking performance of COOLMAX® PRO fiber. Comfortable as a headband or under a helmet, and wearable nine different ways, this versatile multifunctional headband is the choice for hot summer runs, rides, and hikes.
- Product formerly called: UV Half BUFF
- Official Marine Corps Marathon product
- Blocks 95% of UV rays*
- Multifunctional - 9+ Ways to Wear
- 100% seamless construction
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying, breathable
- COOLMAX® PRO performance fiber
- Polygiene® fabric treatment helps control odors
- Product Dimensions: (approx.) 9 x 9.5 inches
- Weight: 0.65 ounces
100% microfiber polyester
Polygiene® Active Odor Control
Neutralizes odor and stops the growth of odor causing bacteria and fungi.
“Wear more, wash less!”
A special four-channel fiber forms a transport system that pulls moisture away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric. It then dries that moisture faster than any other fabric to thermoregulate the body.
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not iron
Blocks 95% of UV radiation.* Ultraviolet radiation, or UV, is present in sunlight. Sunburn is a sign that your skin has received too much UV. Overexposure to UV over many years can cause more serious health problems such as skin cancer or cataracts. Garments that are sensibly designed for sun protection like this one reduce your UV exposure. *Samples of fabrics have been tested for erythemally effective UV protection by LEITAT—Textile Technology Center in accordance with the standard AS/NZS4399:1996. “Sun protective clothing—Evaluation and Classification”, results ranged from 93.3% (UPF≥15) to 98.0% (UPF≥50) averaging 95% UV protection (UPF≥20).